2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
Looking for a new SUV in Royse City? Consider the 2020 Hyundai Tucson! Boasting an array of standard tech and safety features, Tucson reviews praise its interior comfort and handling on Commerce roadways. Thanks to a starting MSRP of $23,350, the Tucson makes reliability and performance more affordable than ever, with a sleek design that pulls ahead of its competitors.
The Hyundai Tucson reviews take note of its fuel efficiency, due to the 161 hp 2.0L GDI four-cylinder engine, giving the SUV a combined EPA-estimated 25 mpg. Also highlighting standard safety features such as Lane Keeping Assist, Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist, the Tucson reviews applaud its drivability. Read on to discover more about the Hyundai Tucson reviews, then check out our available Tucson inventory!
Expert Hyundai Tucson Reviews
- The Edmunds Hyundai Tucson review boasted about the stunning SUVs value: “A wealth of features for the money,” and “With a comfortable ride, above-average handling abilities and a lengthy list of intuitive tech features, the Tucson is truly one of the most well-rounded small crossovers available.”
- Honing in on the Tucson’s safety features, the Car Connection wrote this in their Hyundai Tucson reviews: “With great crash test scores and a Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS last year, the Tucson is a safe bet for a family SUV,” as well as the handling and performance, “the Tucson does boast impressive ride quality even in base trim.”
- The Autotrader experts boasted about the array of technological advancements and connectivity the new Hyundai Tucson gives Rockwall drivers while noting its particular safety features, “Available assists include a blind spot monitoring system, pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alert, and a surround-view monitor.”
- The Kelly Blue Book also praised the 2020 Hyundai Tucson for its, “Handsome styling” and “Generous standard content,” while mentioning the outstanding 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
Hyundai Tucson Tech and Safety Features
Even as the 2020 Hyundai Tucson delivers excellent performance, we are more impressed with the stellar engineering that effortlessly combines style, capacity, and safety. With the highest rating in crash tests from the esteemed IIHS, the Hyundai Tucson was honored with a Top Safety Pick award. The following safety features showcase the brilliance of the Hyundai engineering:
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Available are also the innovative pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alert, and a surround-view monitor
Create Your Own Hyundai Tucson Review with Greenville Hyundai!
With six trim levels, the Hyundai Tucson offers every %%di_city% driver something, from standard comfort and safety to high-performance power and style. Contact us to learn more about Tucson, then see if you’re pre-qualified! Looking to explore other Hyundai SUV options? Closely compare the Hyundai Santa Fe vs. Honda Pilot with us today!
More from Greenville Hyundai
New Tucson InventoryContact Us Looking for a new SUV in Royse City? Consider the 2020 Hyundai Tucson! Boasting an array of standard tech and safety features, Tucson reviews praise its interior comfort and handling on Commerce roadways. Thanks to a starting MSRP of $23,350, the Tucson makes reliability and performance more affordable than ever, with a…