2021 Hyundai Santa Fe Towing Capacity
The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity opens up brand new possibilities on the roads of Royse City and beyond. Whether hauling serious equipment to your next outdoor adventure or just running errands around town, the versatility of this best-selling SUV will easily adapt to your busy lifestyle. Take a look at the latest specs from the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe, and start thinking about your test drive at Greenville Hyundai!
Santa Fe Towing Performance
From worksites to campsites, the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity won’t let you down. That’s because the latest model is pre-wired for trailers and rated to tow a maximum of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. Plus, the Santa Fe is equipped with smart technology onboard to help you navigate the roads of Commerce with total confidence.
- Trailer Sway Control keeps your trailer firmly under control by monitoring and adjusting your throttle as needed, based on weather and road conditions.
- Electronic Stability Control automatically adjusts your braking to prevent spinning out or plowing out.
- Available HTRAC All Wheel Drive combines the capabilities of the 4WD system with the fuel economy of a front-wheel drive model for optimal traction over any Rockwall road.
Santa Fe Safety Features
Not only will you enjoy an impressive 2021 Santa Fe towing capacity, but the innovative safety features will protect you on every journey. Take a look at some of the options available for the latest model year.
- Surround View Monitor provides a clear look at your vehicle’s surroundings, so you can maneuver easily when hauling heavy loads.
- Blind Spot Monitor displays your blind spots on the 12.3-inch display screen, which helps you to change lanes safely.
- Hyundai SmartSense offers features like Smart Cruise Control and Remote Smart Parking Assist that act as virtual co-pilots for the long road ahead.
Find Out More with Greenville Hyundai
Ready to see what the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe has in store for you in Greenville? Visit Greenville Hyundai to take a test drive and find out why this SUV has gained such a following. Contact us with any questions or take advantage of our Hyundai Online Shopper™ resource to buy online and schedule home delivery!
More from Greenville Hyundai
In addition to reliable power and efficiency, you need your next SUV to keep up with your busy lifestyle, and the 2021 Hyundai Palisade interior features offer everything you need on Royse City roads. With a range of upgrades and accessories you can choose from to make your Hyundai SUV all your own, along with a…
The 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe towing capacity opens up brand new possibilities on the roads of Royse City and beyond. Whether hauling serious equipment to your next outdoor adventure or just running errands around town, the versatility of this best-selling SUV will easily adapt to your busy lifestyle. Take a look at the latest specs from…
If you’re ready to find a well-appointed but affordable SUV, you may be asking yourself, “How much is a Hyundai Tucson?” The 2021 Hyundai Tucson price starts at $23,700* for the base Tucson SE trim level. Aside from its affordable price tag, the 2021 Tucson also includes numerous high-tech safety and infotainment features, proving it…